javascript:void(0)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Creative Therapy Guest Artist

I'm thrilled to be the Guest Artist at Creative Therapy this week! The catalyst is:

Tell us about a favorite or special piece of clothing.

I chose to do a layout about my favorite pair of Dearfoams slippers.

I used all Prima goodies on this page.  The papers are from the beautiful Melody collection.

The journaling says: Nothing signifies comfort to me more than my soft and cozy Dearfoams slippers. I wear them at all times when I’m at home. The first thing I do when I walk in the house is take off my shoes and put on my slippers. They are the last thing I take off when I go to bed at night and the first thing I put on when I wake up in the morning. I’ve been wearing this same style and color of Dearfoams slippers for almost a decade, and I’ve worn out quite a few pairs over the years. I usually buy two pairs at a time so that I’ll always have an extra pair should one pair wear out. Combined with a thick pair of white socks, my feet are very happy inside these cushiony slippers, even in the hot summer months. They are on me all the time — while preparing meals for my family, while talking to clients on the phone, while cleaning the house, and of course while I’m scrapbooking. I never thought about it until now, but they are like a trusty old friend, always providing me comfort. I’d wear them everywhere if I could, even out to public places (and I’ve actually done that a couple times by accident). If you’re listening, Dearfoams Corporation, thank you for making such comfortable slippers. Please don’t ever stop making style number DF672, color black. They are my hands down favorite thing to wear.

Of course I'm wearing my beloved slippers right now as I type this blog post.  Ahhhhhhh, pure comfort.  I hope you're feeling comfortable and cozy today too!!

12 comments:

Elisabeth Helland said...

ohlalla!!! loving it!! Hope it's ok that I save this one, and I think it's a huge possibility that I wanna scraplift this one.....thanks for sharing

Bellaidea said...

so cute,!

cvanholstein said...

Great LO and fun journaling!
Kind regards,
Corina (the Netherlands)

Fabi Ormerod said...

heheheheh cool layout, such a fancy gal with her thousand sunglasses but what a cozy shoe to wear uhn? ;) cheers dear!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just love your LO!!!!
Great page and fun journaling!!!
I enjoy to came here...always is such a big inspiration!!!!
Have a nice week!
Hugs
Cynthia

Cynthia Lloréns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BabyBokChoy said...

not only can one come here for amazing inspiration, we can also come here for shoes advice, thank you so much for this!!!! I too wear slippers at home and I desparately needed this information!!!!!! Dearfoam df672 in hot pink here i come!

liana suwandi said...

ahhh love love this layout, what a fun journaling and advise :)

Nay and Gilly said...

Love your LO!! Always creating inspirational work!!
Luv Renee

Keshet said...

Oh love this! And now I'm wanting those slippers;) How did you make the little tiny slippers on the layout?

Keshet said...

PS--Hope you're having a great Pesach!