javascript:void(0)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Grandparents

Happy Monday everyone!  I have a few layouts to share today.  The first two layouts were part of an article entitled the "Lighter Side of Grandparenting" in the September issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.  I have wonderful parents in my life:   my mom and stepfather and my dad and stepmother.  They are all good friends, and that makes for a nice, big happy family.  I'm very fortunate that they all live close-by and that they are very involved in my girls' lives.   We are very blessed!

My dad is such a fun-loving guy who would do anything  for his grandchildren.  This layout shows pictures of my daughter, Rebecca, painting his fingernails at a "day of beauty" party.  What sport!   A little while after that he let Danielle put eyeshadow and blush on him (I'm saving those priceless pictures for another layout).

Here is my mom giving my girls a little sewing lesson:

Last but not least, this layout was in the "Back to School in Style" feature.  I used a real wooden ruler and a Number 2 pencil on this page:
As seen in the September 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher. 

Have a fantastic week!!

8 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Love all these. LOL @ Granddad Good to practice :D

Suzana said...

HOW LOVELY!!! I can't see my father doing this! But he has the excuse of having two grandsons that are more occupied in find all the bugs in the garden!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Stacy....these are just wonderful!!! Love the grandparents and the Back To School....love the ruler!!!

Wishing you a wonderful week!!!

Keshet said...

These are all so gorgeous!!

liana suwandi said...

what a fun and lovely projects stacy.

Nay and Gilly said...

Divine Stacy! I always feel so inspired when I see your creations, Just LOVE the ruler hehehe!Such an awesome touch :)
Luv Renee
xoxox

Lydia Harris said...

What beautiful, creative layouts and precious memories.
I'm a grandmother of 5 and love spending time with my grandkids. I just wrote a book to affirm grandparents in their important role. You can learn more about my book, Preparing My Heart for Grandparenting, at www.PreparingMyHeart.net. Can you help me get the word out?

Grandma Tea

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

All gorgeous, Stacy!! My favorite is the first one with all the beautiful laces. Very sweet!!! :)