javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lily Bee

Lily Bee has three fabulous new collections coming out for CHA!  Check them out here: New Lily Bee collections.  Aren't they great?!!?   I can't wait to play with them!

Here's a layout I did with Lily Bee's Hello Sunshine line:
One of my favorite things to do on my layouts is crochet. On this layout I crocheted around the edge of the paper and the outer cardstock. 

The Lily Bee rub-on sentiments are perfect for so many layouts.  In fact, I used one of the rub-ons as my title on this page.  For a slightly different twist, I used the rub-on on a piece of thick fabric:
I added a little bit of crocheted trim underneath the title fabric piece. I cut that trim from a vintage cloth napkin that I found at my local flea market, then I colored it with Shimmerz -- a combo of Eucalyptus Spritz and Jeni B Bleu Vibez.

Lastly, I stacked a few of the Lily Bee chipboard pieces.  I flipped over the middle chipboard piece and added glitter to the sticky side. I colored the Prima flowers with a variety of Shimmerz colors:
 Thanks so much for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Wendy Rasbach said...

Looks incredible, as always Stacy! Love the crocheted borders and what a fabulous idea to flip over a chipboard piece and glitter the sticky side. Thanks for the inspiration!

liana suwandi said...

soo pretty stacy! I love all your creations!

Jenni said...

this is so beautiful, stacy! I love how you put the rub on's on fabric!!!

Mel said...

Magnificent Stacy, oh my goodness, you are the Queen, so gorgeous words cannot explain, wow I just get so pumped after coming here, just have to stick some paper down or get my scissors out. Melxx

Pearl said...

love the colors of your crochet trim , Stacy !!! just gorgeous !!

Darien said...

What a Gorgeous lo!!!!! I Wish I knew how to crochet!!!! i need to learn!!! Beautiful work Stacy!!!!! And ofcourse what a Beautiful dd you have!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your crochet trims are definitely a signature move, gorgeous work! as always!!!

מימס mimms said...

love what you 're doing with the crochet
you definitely inspire me :o)) !

Christiane said...

simply wonderful, hun!! :))

MD said...

Bravooooooooooooooooo superbe md

Em said...

I love the crocheted edge on your layouts. So very clever (and talented!) :D