javascript:void(0)

Monday, September 21, 2009

The new Shimmerz vintage colors are here!

Today is the big release of the new Shimmerz vintage colors!! Take a look at all the beautiful new shades of Spritz and paint:
You can see (and buy!) all of these colors on the Shimmerz website.

Here is a card I made using several of the new colors:



I used Shimmerz to add some color and sparkle to the flowers. As usual, I started with plain white Prima flowers (lucky for me I've been hoarding these so I have quite a stash). For the green flower, I used the new Mossy Stone Shimmerz and then I sprayed on a little Olive Branch Spritz for some contrast. I used Wed Wagon and Antique Lace Shimmerz on the other flowers. The paper is from the Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire line. . . a perfect match for these beautiful new Shimmerz colors, don’t ya think?

Be sure and check out the Shimmerz blog this week where you can see all of the fabulous new projects made by the Design Team and the NEW Education Team!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog and creations are wonderful! I am now following it! :)

Mieke said...

Oh, those colors are soooo fabulous! Can't wait to get them.
Love the card

Lori Renn said...

That card is so pretty and I want it!! lol!

Rachael said...

Gorgeous!!
I'm going to have to see if my lss will get these in!! They look like must haves!