javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Graphic 45

Now that school is back in session, I'm finally settling back into my regular mom-school-work-scrap routine. It's been a little rough-going this time around because we had a major school disappointment, so I'm shuttling my girls back and forth to different schools. But I know things always work out in the end.

Here's a Graphic 45 layout I made using papers from the new Renaissance Faire line. This is a picture of my mom as a little girl. Wasn't she a little cutie-patootie?!?

Photobucket

Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Darien said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! i LOVE THE LACE!!! wow!!

Lynn said...

Wow! You're a genius with G45 papers!
I'm soo inspired to do something with my G45 papers now!!
Thanks for sharing Stacy!!

BabyBokChoy said...

SO SO SO fantastic, you always do such complex and intricate layouts and yes your mother was a cutie for sure :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is just beautiful Stacy, love the trim and the piccy is just so fab. Kim

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little girl. But didn't anyone know about second hand smoke in the olden days?
Mom

Stacy Cohen said...

Hi Mom! Hehehe, I was actually thinking the same thing about this photo. :) And you're still a cutie-patootie!

Mieke said...

Very pretty! Love the frame

Lynne Forsythe said...

I am always in awe at your work!!! We just got this paper my LSS.....can't wait to get my hot little hands on it and create!!!

allyson joy said...

beautiful layout here!!! i love your work
{xoxo}

Kristi B. said...

Great photo! I love your use of ruffled lace as the border. :)