javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The AMM September kit is up!


The A Million Memories September kit is up for sale! It's called "Office Space" and it's full of lots of goodies, including Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Lily Bee, Maya Road chipboard and a Melissa Frances bingo book:

You can purchase this fabulous kit here in the AMM store. I just got my kit in the mail so I'm busy putting together some fun, fun stuff!

Also, Lucy Edson is teaching a FREE online class at A Million Memories from September 8-10. You'll learn how to make a beautiful vintage looking frame.

Here is the class info: Lucy's Shabby Chic Frame Class

1 comment:

Staci Taylor said...

The kit is so gorgeous, and I can't wait to see what you do with it, stacy! I know your designs will be gorgeous as always! :-)