javascript:void(0)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I Love Your Blog" award.

My blog has just been nominated for this sweet little award:
Thank you Jen (aka ScrapbookingPrincess)!

Really?? You like my two-week old blog? I'm speechless! Well, not completely speechless . . . I'd like to thank the academy, my family who has supported me through all the late-night blog tweakings, and all of my loyal blog followers (all two of you).

And in return, I would like to nominate my fellow Kits2Remember Krew members and Jessica (our fearless K2R leader):
Lisa
Kim
Trace
Jessica
{Trisha is off the hook this time because I noticed that her blog has already been nominated for this award}

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Hey you! I have that award too...we have something in common already and your blog is a fun read!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Awww...I'm so honored! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

I'm a new blogger too. It looks like we started posting around the same time. Congrats on your award :)

Thanks for being a part of the scavenger hunt too!