javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How I made my blog banner . . .

A few people have asked me how I made my blog banner. Well, I knew I wanted something with flowers and bling (big surprise, huh??), so I took a picture of one of my recent layouts. Here is the one I used:
I moved the butterflies around before taking the picture so that they would be in the center. Then I flipped and cropped the picture and started playing around with my photo editing software (PhotoStudio 5.5). I did a little color cloning and played around with the saturation, contrast and tone. Then I added the borders and used the paint bucket to add some color to the white areas and the borders. Voila!!!

2 comments:

sylv said...

Love, love, love this layout! The colors together are simply beautiful!

Lori Renn said...

The banner is so so pretty!!